HVAC Replacement, Heating Repair & Air Conditioning RepairPleasant Grove, UT, Orem, UT & Lindon, UT
Specializing in ductless technology, ABT Heating and Cooling delivers energy efficient and effective temperature control wherever you need it. For either residential or commercial application, in a single room or multiple, in tight or large spaces, we provide versatile, affordable solutions. There’s no giant mess from installation. No living with disruption for days on end. No need to sacrifice space to bulky ductwork or HVAC equipment. Your compact, lightweight, and streamlined split system requires only a small hole in an exterior wall and access to electricity. The indoor unit mounts up high on the wall, or into a drop ceiling, operates almost silently, and with extensive line lengths, location is flexible.
Professional Ductless HVAC Repairs, Service & Installations
Most often, ABT Heating and Cooling completes your installation project in Salt Lake and Utah Counties in one day. Our NATE-certified, factory trained technicians minimize intrusion through the use of drop cloths, foot coverings, and conscientious clean up of any debris. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, Certified Mitsubishi Dealer, and Certified LG Dealer, we offer a wide range of options to suit your home, office, demand, functionality, budget, and decor. Whether you’re targeting one room or many, strictly cooling, or need year round temperature control, ABT Heating and Cooling achieves your goals and ensures reliable, rewarding return from your investment. We further handle seasonal maintenance and repair of all makes and models of ductless HVAC. We take pride in providing the very best services at a fair price and timely manner across Orem, Pleasant Grove, Lindon & Highland, UT.
Convenient features and benefits of ductless HVAC include:
- Modify and personalize indoor units with photographs or artwork
- Choose a sleek, mirror-finished indoor unit for an ultra modern look
- Take advantage of Energy Star rated models and tax credit qualifications
- Zoned control allows customization of temperature while avoiding energy waste in unoccupied rooms
- Inverter technology adapts speed to the exact demands of the space, delivering maximum energy efficiency and more evenly distributed comfort
- Extended pipe length accommodates challenging installation
- Heat pump configurations provide year round temperature control
- Remote control via WiFi and smartphone app
- Multi zone systems handle up to eight separate zones
- Systems can be configured with non-ducted, ducted, or with both non-ducted and ducted indoor units
- Self diagnosis and self cleaning indoor coil
- 24-Hour on/off timer and auto restart
- Dehumidifying mode
- Sleep mode
Contact ABT Heating and Cooling at 801-566-2111 to learn more!